Five overnight changes to how banking engagement is delivered
We asked banks and credit unions of all sizes about the impact COVID-19 had on how they conduct business and connect with consumers. What our experts found is reality has changed significantly from what many financial institutions perceived — and in extraordinary ways. But 2020 was an extraordinary year.
- Have you accelerated your digital transformation initiatives post COVID?
- What are your top digital priorities?
- What has been the effect of COVID-19 on your marketing budget?
- What internal challenges has your contact center experienced?
- Does your institution use customer data to personalize offers?
Download the report to gain expert insight into how your institution can compete in the next normal, build a strong company culture and redefine engagement to improve customer and member experiences.